4mm Engine nameplates

A month or two ago I found (and have now lost) a site where the chap (who's name I can't remember!) produced 4mm scale name plates for all sorts of engines.

He had a big stock of "Big 4", he offered a bespoke service "If I haven't got it I'll make it" (for serious dosh!) and most importantly from my perspective he had a pretty long list of "Bespoke" name plates that he'd made for particular customers as "one-offs" but was in a position to produce more.

I remember thinking at the time that he had a load of name plates that I'd like to buy ... now that I've actually got some money to spend I can't find the site :-(

Anybody got a clue of the site/manufacturer I'm trying to describe and point me in the right direction?

FWIW The plates I'm looking for are all "Proper" names ... yeah I know it's corny but I'm aiming to name my little fleet of industrial engines after my children, wife and family.

Reply to
Chris Wilson

Golden arrow maybe?

In message , Chris Wilson writes

Reply to
Neil Kirby

247 Developments in Barwell do a similar service, tho I don't think they're the ones you are specifically after as they don't have a website, IIRC.

Ian J.

Reply to
Ian J.

Laurie

Yo

For 4mm Etched nameplates and boards try

Dunno if they do 'personalized' ones but u could mail 'em and ask :-?

HTH

All the best

FB

Reply to