Goods Website Thingy - Attn Del

Okay - Have uploaded the latest ammendments to the goods website - There remains a lot of work to be done on what has already been uploaded, mainly in the way of drawings.

Reason for uploading an interim update was the info on Freight Operations - PO coal wagons for Del the Obscure - Thought that might be of interest.

The rough draft of the freight yards section will foillow, probably after Xmas

The section on Rolling Stock Design Air Braked now has rather better chassis on the 'know your enemy chart' - the 1966 van needs the lacing adding to the bottom of the curtain sides

The sections on Freight Ops - explosives, acids and gasses and ferry traffic have been rewritten, the latter now includes the sealink coach livery (please tell me if this is wrong) More to follow on that in the next upload. Freight Ops PO Air Braked now has drawings of both the Redland OAA and Plasmor OBA - Good luck if you fancy having a crack at those.

Anyone know where I might find a pic of the Pedigree Foods curtain sided vans? Anyone know of other PO vans of this type ? (I now have a pic of the Campells soups van so I'll add a sketch of that anon,

If I have made any blunders please let me know - Anyone who contributes gets their web site listed.

Access remains for the moment via

Regards

Reply to
Mike

PS - please let me know if you think the coloured drawings are less useful than the plain line drawings, examples include the acid jar wagon and gunpowder van in freight ops - explosives acids and compressed gasses - Its harder to show detail on the coloured ones when they are reduced to fit a browser on a 640x480 screen

Reply to
Mike

Sorry the redland and plasmoor liveries are in the section on Goods Rolling Stock Design - Air Braked PO stock (its late and I had a cat on my lap when typing the first post)

Reply to
Mike