Robart thingy

Maybe someone could help: I recently got a Robart Alumina T-piece, or rather something that look like a T-piece. The pipe in the middle has a knurled nut so that you could remove it. I had a look at the Robart website but couldn't see something similar.

Any opinions on this mystery piece?


Reply to
Loading thread data ...

A hinge hole drilling jig???

John VB

Reply to

formatting link
and scroll down to #319.

Mebbe dats it???


Reply to
David AMA40795 / KC5UH

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.