Robart thingy 2

Guys,

Forgot to mention that it is part of the fuel system. The person I bought it from (2nd hand & cheap) stated that it is some or other fuel pump. To me, it looks just like a T-piece with a knurled nut at the T-section in the middle.

TIA 2

Reply to
Pete

Picture??

Reply to
Steve

I just gotta ask since no one else has...A T-piece of what? A T-piece of tubing, square stock, steak...what? Now that you have the hint of "some or other fuel pump", I'll stab a guess that it is some kind of fuel pump that works by the vibrations from the engine? I know Pery makes one, but it doesn't look anything like a "T-piece"?

I read your other post, too, and short of a picture, I think it would help alot if you would elaborate on "T-piece".

Kev

Reply to
KevinM

It's a fuel pump, "Super Pumper" IIRC. I have one in the junkpile, inoperative. The info packed with it says guranteed for life - must be for the life of the pump, which is dead. It's long been out of production and unsupported. BTW, it didn't work off engine vibration, but rather crankcase pressure. The "T" in the T-piece is the connection to the pressure tap on the engine.

Abel

Reply to
Abel Pranger

Thanks Abel, I think that is it.