Williams Die Cast Wheels

" Bummer," I tried to order up 3inch die cast wheels with rubber for a
Fokker
and williams is no longer in business. The only substitute were
Plastic wheels.
Does anyone now of any other hobby businesses that might have the 3inch
or 2 3/4
wheels like this as they are the only ones that work well in grass and
fit the
period of the aircraft.
Thanks, Doc Ferguson
Reply to
docferg
Hey Sparky, I found it right away. They have my 3 1/2 wheels so I will let our local hobby store know. Thanks a great deal.
Reply to
docferg

Site Timeline