Williams Die Cast Wheels

" Bummer," I tried to order up 3inch die cast wheels with rubber for a Fokker and williams is no longer in business. The only substitute were Plastic wheels. Does anyone now of any other hobby businesses that might have the 3inch or 2 3/4 wheels like this as they are the only ones that work well in grass and fit the period of the aircraft. Thanks, Doc Ferguson

Reply to
docferg

Doc, Sheldons has bought out the remaining inventory of Williams Bros Sparky

Reply to
Elmshoot

Thanks Sparky. Do you have a website for them? Doc

Reply to
docferg

Hey Sparky, I found it right away. They have my 3 1/2 wheels so I will let our local hobby store know. Thanks a great deal.

Reply to
docferg