Hornby Terrier and DCC

Hello everyone Well its time to tackle the Terrier... I have in front of me a Z scale decoder, a #2 Southern Terrier, and a healthy dose of fear. I have installed

6 decoders in regular locos OK, but any advice on this one would be more than welcome. Thank you Rob
Reply to
Rob

Other than if us Z folks can fit decoders in 0-6-0 tanks that aren't any bigger than a couple of inches stop moaning (and get cutting). At this point I have to admit to not having done so yet personally so it's merely theoretical for me. (however christmas is coming, decoders and controller kits have been bought so all systems go in the New Year)

is however giving me ideas for the 260 (around 47mm buffer to buffer) I have and it will be on my list once someone produces a small enough decoder.

Reply to
Peter Ibbotson

"Rob" wrote

The small Lenz (N-scale) decoders fit easily into the bunker, so there shouldn't be too much problem with your Z-scale example.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Thanks John But do I put the chip in first, then feed the wires etc ? Ta

Reply to
Rob

"Rob" wrote

I'd suggesting wiring it first and then locating the chip.

John.

Reply to
John Turner