Naram Live Info update

I will be running Naram Live again this year. since I will not be doing much flying I will be doing lots of updating :-)

My new cell phone plan lets me connect to the internet without costing me per minute or kilobyte so if I get signal I will try and make near real time updates from the field by uploading images every so often throughout a day.

as usual you can goto

or if that has problems

See you all there.

Chris Taylor