Re: S. 724 In The Papers

snipped-for-privacy@acceptable-gains.com (izzy) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

Schumer said that a model rocket could be used as a vehicle to deliver > nuclear and biological weapons.

This statement is just incredible. As has been pointed out repeatedly, were this truly the case, we could save a fortune in the defense budget.

Do these people think before they open their mouths? Save your breath, I think I know the answer.

"The bottom line is that some of the rockets people are building are > not rockets, they are missiles," Schumer said.

And who are these people? If Schumer is is sure they exist, why doesn't he have them apprehended?

len.

Reply to
Leonard Fehskens

The last I heard nuclear and biological weapons were illegal? So if they have the capacity to get a nuclear warhead why would they use a MODEL rocket to deliver it or care if it is legal?

Kevin Patterson

TOOLS R US