Naramlive Update

On the field updates were successful. Twice I logged in and uploaded images. I apologize for the quality. I wanted to compress to keep transfer time down but I did not mean to compress THAT much !! yick :-) (tablet screen is not the most visible in sunlight)

I am in the process of readying the nightly upload (just finishes dumping the memory cards etc..) these will be higher quality :-) I also have some video that I will try to uploads if I get a good connection speed.

Live webcam is a no go. just too much work for too little "result" and although I average 10k/s in the hotel room for some reason I end up 1-2k/s (usually under 1k/s) from the field. Not sure why.

I do still plan to try to run one for the auction and the awards ceremony.

Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor Jr

Excellent job, Chris.

The digicam you have takes nice snapshots. I see it's able to capture liftoff pics! Something woefully missing from my Kodak DX3700. What are you shooting with?

Looking forward to the next few days of pics as I will not be able to attend until Thursday and Friday.

Patrick

Reply to
IceAge

Hee hee!

Love the picture of Bob K.'s "Bandit".

Nice job Chris, thanks!

Reply to
BB

In pic dscn560.jpg that's Cincinnati's QUARK, Section #624 El Presidente Mark Fisher hooking up the leads. I also like the cool liftoff shot of the Estes Skywinder. Very nice!

Scott McCrate NAR 71680

Reply to
Thingamabob