SAME CABLE TWICE IN ASSY

rel 2001

I want to call up the same cable assembly twice in an assembly, but one instance is routed slightly differently to the other. So I suppose I have to have two separate cable models, even though they are the same in practise (same connectors, same wires, same length, same cable drawing issued for both).

Is there any way I can fool the repeat region of the bom to show only one part with the same ballon, qty 2?

Thanks,

Dave

Reply to
dakeb