re:modifying a pattern

David
Not sure what happened to threads on my coutlook express, so i will reply in
new thread.
It's not possible in 2001. I'm away for a couple of weeks, when i get back i
will update to wildfire
cheers
Craig
Reply to
craig stevens
: David : Not sure what happened to threads on my coutlook express, so i will reply in : new thread. : It's not possible in 2001. I'm away for a couple of weeks, when i get back i : will update to wildfire : : cheers : Craig : For 2001, how about 'Edit>Pattern'. I think this might be the WF equivalent to 'Edit>Definition'.
David Janes
Reply to
David Janes

Site Timeline