plotted lineweights from wildfire 2.0

It is a known problem that plotted drawings from wildfire 2.0 contains the same lineweights for ALL linetypes. the possibility to control
them with table.pnt does not work! Anyone else with this problem? Is there a workaround? PTC suggested that I should install the old version of proe!!! I will not! Let΄s make this a priority 1 case for PTC to solve!
Add pictures here
βœ–

This is PTC's best suggestion yet! I suggest they re-introduce 2001 cos the more I use Wildfire the more I realise that it's a pile of cr**. I flit between 2001, Wildfire and Wildfire 2 (depending on what version our customers are using) and it's REALLY annoying trying to find where they've put various features and having to use different buttons for rotatation etc.
We're trialing Solidworks in two weeks time. I'm not saying it's any better because I haven't used it in anger but surely there's lots more like us who hate the way they've structured Wildfire and are beginning to look elsewhere?
Add pictures here
βœ–
Is this a Babblefish translation? 8~)

Add pictures here
βœ–

Sorry, couldn't resist the temptation. I don't know that there's any helping the situation or any help wanted, but if you'd care to articulate some of your problems......
Good luck with the evaluation.
Add pictures here
βœ–
: It is a known problem that plotted drawings from wildfire 2.0 contains : the same lineweights for ALL linetypes. the possibility to control : them with table.pnt does not work!
The table.pnt file was never the only way to control line weights. It is or was (you say it doesn't work in WF2 but I don't have it, still with WF) a way to customize colors, patterns *and* line weights. And the colors part of it was only relevant if you had a color plotter. Even without a table.pnt file, the config.pro options pen1_line_weight, pen2_line_weight .... pen8_line_weight and setting these to between 1 and 16, will cause printed output to vary by default object color. Try giving each the value of 5 and see what happens. Or give half of them 1 and the other half 3. You have to do this in a local config.pro file, one that's read at startup from your home directory.
David Janes
Add pictures here
βœ–