WildFire 2.0

Hi there,

I was wondering if someone knows what sort of encoding/compression is used by WildFire 2.0 Part files?

Reply to
goglog

I've been wrong about this before, but I don't think they are lazy or dumb enough to be using a public (thus, published) encryption scheme. But, I know for a fact they want you to buy Granite, the "Interoperability Kernel", to gain access to the feature-based parametrics.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

I know

Once upon a time, a long time ago, you could open a Pro/E file and make certain changes with a text editor. I would copy a drawing, open the drawing file in notepad and change the model it referenced. When re-opened the new model would be in the print, and in my case, most of the dimensions would come through. Then, one day (R20 perhaps?) if the Pro/E file had been molested in any way, including opening in notepad and saving without creating any changes, Pro will not open it.

Reply to
Polymer Man