field torn up update #2

I am really sorry that I started this whole debate. Tell you what. Gerald you and I will tote the guns, and Paul you and I can put down the 2x12 with the spikes in it and CO you can sit back and watch your field torn up over and over and be a do gooder with more time to repair/patch your field than either of us good guys do. I really like to go to relax and I can't do that if my plane doesn't have a runway I can fly off of. I'm from Alabama and we take care of our property here. The police are usually here to late, I'm a professional fireman and know that most "stuff" happens in 2-3 minutes. They can't get there fast enough, there's not enough of them and usually they aren't called until after the fact. I sure do love flying airplanes and it sure makes me mad that someone does something to prevent me from having fun. Here in Alabama at our field we will either shoot'em or spike'em!! Not particularly in that order!! You gets what you gets!! Eddie Fulmer Hey CO....well....you know!!! PS are you some kind of injury lawyer or something??

PSS Hey Gerald and Paul, let's get together and fly sometime. If we get tired of flying we can shoot some cans/vandals, or maybe drive some nails/spikes or something. Or maybe we can pour some gunpowder down some chipmonk holes and light it off. That's the only way I can keep them out of my yard here. Ever smell burnt chipmonk? LOL no ROFL

Reply to
Efulmer

Hey Eddie! Maybe you can help us here in Central Wisconsin. Whenever we have the problem of vehicles tearing up our runways and the group starts to get annoyed, the problem suddenly goes away apparently on its own. No more problems. Then in a few days later, there is a notice in the paper of a missing kid. I don't know how there could be any connection but it always seems to be the case. Maybe there is a connection. 8-)

Dave Carr

professional

Reply to
Dave Carr

Nah, he's a guy with a hobby. Most fine days he's out in the yard... stood on a spade and trying to lift himself up.

Reckons he's gonna crack it someday real soon >:-)

Reg

Reply to
reg

No, he was a presidential advisor! I wonder what his advice was!

professional

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Well, you got no 'gators up there. But the muskies can get a little aggressive at times! ;^)

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Get rid of the feather merchants and hire some really dedicated and honest people!

Reply to
C.O.Jones

I'd settle for someone who could count beyond ten without having to take his little blue booties off...:-)

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Judging by the normal rubbish he spouts it would probably have been along the lines....

"Hey shrub, lets invade eyeraq and free them from torture and murder". "The eyeraqis are gonna love us for it and the whole world will be able to revel in watching us do it the American way".

"Donald said its a good idea so lets go for it... the history books are gonna be full of it... way to go George"

Reg

Reply to
reg

I can see that they took your advice! NOT!

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

I was referring to you! And you're right, they didn't take my advice. You appear to still be on the dole!

Reply to
C.O.Jones

Reply to
C.O.Jones

As to Iraq being the only Arab country *actively* *hostile* to OBL and his merry men.

The supposed connection between Iraq and Alqaeda has been proven ???? If it has they have sure kept the evidence well hidden.

The blind being led by the stupid !

Reg

Reply to
reg

Intended to post the above last night but got sidetracked....so next questio is...

How are you going to stop these people tearing up the field and how are you going to "own" them. Keen minds avidly await your solution.

Lets assume there are 4 of them in each vehicle and two vehicles are careering around the flying field in a manner which suggests that the occupants are.... drunk, high, or just plain evil.

We eagerly await the solution to you "stopping them and then owning them"

Best to get it back on topic as you will only make an ass of yourself on the other subject. Reg

Reply to
reg

Yep! Gotta give the Iraqi insurgents credit. Especially the ones from Syria, Iran, Saudi and elswhere! They're a whole lot braver than their fellow rag heads. And those are obviously far braver than you!

Considering one of our Army units were in an area for some 12 weeks before discovering the three Russian built fighters burried in the sand, just how long do you think it should take to gather the evidence let alone go through it?

Better still, why don't you go volunteer your services to put this issue to rest one way or the other?

You should make a real leader then! Again, why don't you volunteer to fix it all?

Reply to
C.O.Jones

They only turned up to try and save the Iraqi's from your lot. How many were there before Bush and Bliar ignored the UN and started there own little private war ? None... they turned up when they heard about the party !

Just goes to show that they have the decency to bury dead things in Iraq. I reckon you want to stop reading comics and try something with a bit more sense, alternatively try changing the type of substance you smoke.

Weren't you quoting some US military releases a couple weeks ago that said the situation was stabilising over there ? If it wasn't you then its some guy with the same taste in comics.

With the good 'ole US of A blundering about and scared so witless that they are shooting anything that moves ??? No way, suicide aint my way ! Everybody... foreign journalists of all nationalities, aid workers, Iraqi families and even your own special forces are on record as stating "The American troops frighten everyone. They are scared stiff, trigger happy, undisciplined and very poorly trained" Don't forget even your own guys are saying that !!! Nobody but a loon would want to be in the same country as them. The US special forces who had news crews travelling with them were absolutely scathing about their fellow countrymens performance.

You are right insofar as being able to see the problem qualifies me for the task. If I was going to start a war in Iraq I would also have prepared a plan that took us further than the first week !

With people like you around... authorities on everything.. you don't need me. The likes of Bush, Bliar and you are doing sooooo well.

Which doesn't address my other question... how are you going to stop the yobs at the field and "own them" ? (after you have cleared the field of buried "cold war" fighters that is) How many of your friends think spiderman is real ??? Reg

Reply to
reg