New Ga Field

We have a new flying field in Ringgold Ga. Its a sod farm, 1 mile wide by 2.5 miles long. The sod is well manicured (like a golf course!!) I am in the process of forming a 501(C) corporation for our insurance, and we do have a 10000' waiver in place at this time. We call ourselves the Tri-State rocketry Club for now, But that is sublect to change. web site is

I'd Like to invite all who care to come and fly with us to do so. The directions to the field are on the site. We are a "NON-AFFILIATED" club, and as such we do launch EX, and certified motors same day. No "certification" is required, however you must prove to our Board of Directors your skill level before flying HPR or EX. We do follow strict safety guidelines, but we feel that the fun should be put back into flying rockets!!! We have done what MDRA has done. Come one and all.

Steve Coleman

Reply to
steve

God bless.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

A quick scan of the website looks nice. Good luck with the new club!

Eldred

Reply to
Eldred Pickett

Steve, Are you talking about the new NAR club, LIFTOFF 676 ?

Randy

<randyolb

Boy,

Wished I lived close! You lucky southerners, I envy you.

Kurt Savegnago

Reply to
Kurt

No randy, I am not taking about the ne LIFTOFF676. We are a totally NON afilliated club, primarily EX but welcome all comers Or field is located in ringgold georgia, and is about 1 mile wide by 2.5 miles long. Its an excellent sod farm. We have our own waiver and insurance

Reply to
steve