HUGE R/C Flying Club Web Site!!!

Visit

CHECK OUT OUR FLYING FIELD IMPROVEMENTS!

The Blue Max R/C Flying Club and it's members support and encourage the hobby of R/C Flying, the club web site was developed to help spread information to current and potential r/c enthusiasts! Our members fly all types of R/C aircraft including Gliders, Electrics, Glow Powered, Gas Powered & Helicopters! We have over 180 members and are the largest club in the Chicago, Illinois area!

Ton's of information for ALL who enjoy R/C Flying!

Our Web Site has had OVER 130,000 visitors from over 75 different countries!!!

Have you visited our site yet???

Web Site Areas include: AEROBATICS

Reply to
Blue Max R/C Flying Club