WARBIRDS FORUM

I emailed the guys at RCGROUPS last night about the chance for a warbirds forum and within hours here it is, quite a surprise really. Now that is service. Unfortunately they made me moderator which considering my horrible typing may not be the best choice, well where there is a will there is a way and I will do my best. After so many posts on RCUniverse voicing our reservations got removed I knew I had to do something, here it is. Pass it around and maybe we can get back to a simple message forum where we are in some amount of control. I would post it on RCU but I am sure it would be removed. I think we will be happy at how familiar it looks. We can still go to rcu of course to get all the new marketing that is promised and use rc groups for the simple hassle free posting.

good luck Paul

Reply to
uriah heep