I JUST MOVED TO VEGAS FROM L.A.

I AM VERY INTERESTED IN LEARNING HOW TO FLY. I HAD AN INSTRUCTOR WHO DID NOT TEACH ME MUCH AT ALL...I LOVE TO BUILD THE PLANES AND NOW I MUST LEARN HOW TO FLY THEM.

I NEED AN EXCELLANT INSTRUCTOR TO HELP ME LEARN PROPERLY.

I HAVE NOTICED IT IS VERY VERY HOT HERE AND CAN'T IMAGINE FLYING IN THIS WEATHER DURING THE DAY, JUST TOO HOT, AND THE ENGINES MUST RUN VERY HOT UNDER THESE CONDITIONS...SO WHAT MONTH GOING FORWARD IS A GOOD MONTH TO START FLYING AGAIN WHEN IT IS COMFORTABLE AT LEAST IN THE MORNING.

Reply to
Jerry Goudchaux

Talk about from the frying pan into the fire :-)

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

check

for a club in Vegas. I'm sure there's one there.

Reply to
Morris Lee