Casting Call

Greetings I have been asked by the Casting Producer for the show "Wife Swap" on ABC to look for a family with huge personalities and is passionate about building model rockets and enjoys watching them sore. The only requirement is that the family is married with kids over the age of 6. This a nation wide (USA) casting call, (I am a member of a Hollywood writers group) and for the family that is chosen, there is a $20,000 honorarium offered.

If you are a member of such or know of one that would not mind taking part in a t.v. show, please contact me via email.

I will submit any such to the Casting Producer. I will need name and phone number and address to give to Mr.D.Markell

Reply to
Starlord

Hmmm....soar spelled wrong and the part about whoever finds this dopey family gets $1,000.....now why is that missing? It's over anyway, this familly is going to do a second show.

As you'll note they made that family look so good they are coming back for a repeat.

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

Matt Steele comes to mind.

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

Ya I mis-typed one word, guess you've never done that? And as I got the message just yesterday, I figure they are still looking, as I asked the man a question and he replied right away. As for the finder fee, I didn't think that needed to be in it as that was offered to the finder and it was in personal mail. This is the 2nd TV show I've kind of helped on but I don't make a big deal over it, I just do my little part. I figure 20 grand should make someone happy. And the casting call is ACTIVE.

Reply to
Starlord

If he'd contact me I'd be happy to pass on his info.

Reply to
Starlord

Almost every Prefect in Tripoly got the same email you got. I hope no one is stupid enough to answer the call. Just what rocketry as a hobby needs, idiotic portrayals of those few idiots we have, in a staged reality show, (reality said with tongue in cheek and a wink). Only an idiot or sub moron would respond to the creators of this s%*t.

Fred

Starlord wrote:

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

What has Matt ever done to you to deserve this?

Reply to
Fred Shecter

You sure this isn't Gus?

Reply to
Tweak

Nope, I can say with certainty, I've never done that on a copy and paste ;-)

And as I got the

They should have no problem finding a dope, this IS America and they ARE reality TV.

as I asked the man

So many other special people also got the email.....as has been spread across every rocketry website ad nauseum...see below

As for the finder fee, I didn't think

(Dr Evil voice on) Right.

This is the 2nd TV show I've kind of helped on but I don't

They seem to think the rocketry community is so unintelligent we would offer up someone to feed into his dopey agenda for ratings? How stupid do we look?

I have a feeling we're about to find out.

Chuck

....and here's the full text so they can find that 'special' someone.

Greetings Special Person,

My name is Daniel Markell and I am the Casting Producer for the hit show Wife Swap on ABC! We are currently looking for amazing families with huge personalities that are passionate about building rockets and watching them soar! The only requirement is that the family is married with kids over the age of

  1. This is a nationwide casting and any additional exposure you can bring to this project would be greatly appreciated! Also, not that money is an incentive but there is a ,000 honorarium offered to the family that is selected and a ,000 finders fee if you refer us the family that gets picked for the show. So if you or anyone else you know would be gung ho for the experience of a lifetime, please feel free to contact me on how to apply for the show today!

Best regards,

Daniel Markell Casting Producer Wife Swap

212 404 1431 snipped-for-privacy@rdfusa.com

We need someone to make a mess of their show......8 days worth of shooting down the toilet, now who could do that? Hmmmmmm.

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

If you come to a MDRA launch this summer, ask me.. (:-)

Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Will do.

;-)

Reply to
Tweak

I personally know one family that was on the show. I would say that the representation of the family was NOT based on reality in any way, shape or form (just as those who've talked about scripting on Junkyard Wars, etc., have mentioned).

David Erbas-White

W. E. Fred Wallace wrote:

Reply to
David Erbas-White

Maybe someone is in desperate need of 30 gleaming pieces of silver. ;-)

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

WIFE SWAP sponsored by BATFE

Reply to
Fred Shecter

Do you know any rocket families that remind you of the Osborne's ?

Reply to
Cranny Dane

Fuck you, Tweaky

Reply to
Gus

And I didn't copy/paste the text.

Reply to
Starlord

Looks like Tommy will be bringing the Road Kill Cafe to the Sod Farm launches this summer.

Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

OK, never mind Matt. How about Bruce!