Casting Call

Sometime force yourself to watch just a little of this. My wife likes this show and another one like it, they delight in putting fundamentalist
Christians with families that are the exact opposite. It gets intense. I go work on rockets.
--
William Richardson ENC USNR Ret.

"Chuck Rudy" < snipped-for-privacy@verizonnospamdot.net> wrote in message
Bill Richardson wrote:

So you're saying there's an underlying current with this group? An agenda? A message to the masses? I'm so shocked, I couldn't be more shocked if my head was wired to the car battery.
This group is not hard to figure out.......not hard at all.
Chuck
With a vengeance. Wouldn't be "Good" TV if there wasn't controversy. Bill