Casting Call

Depends on the humidity. ; )
Randy www.vernarockets.com

POINT!!! ;-)
On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 16:19:39 -0400, "W. E. Fred Wallace"

KOOL!!! Now if he take the trres to his farm for the summer, that would be GREAT. 8-)
Tweak wrote:

Fuck you, Tweaky
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com says...

Ooohhhh, you tease, you.
--
Tweak

On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 08:33:26 -0400, Tweak

I guess the rumor that Gus is alergic to feathers is not true. I left the spelling for Steve to correct.
On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 13:56:53 -0400, Tweak

Damn - you beat me to it!!! His real name is Steve.
I personally know one family that was on the show. I would say that the representation of the family was NOT based on reality in any way, shape or form (just as those who've talked about scripting on Junkyard Wars, etc., have mentioned).
David Erbas-White
W. E. Fred Wallace wrote:

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 13:50:26 -0400, "W. E. Fred Wallace"

After watching one of these shows for a few minutes, it's obvious that some people are stupid enough to answer. In fact, I'd say the show is proof that you have to be REALLY STUPID to answer.

Yep - but unfortunately, they will find each other and other morons will continue to watch it.

Steve - here's your big chance to be on tv. You seem to be perfect for the part.
Phil
Starlord wrote:

Nope, I can say with certainty, I've never done that on a copy and paste ;-)
And as I got the

They should have no problem finding a dope, this IS America and they ARE reality TV.
as I asked the man

So many other special people also got the email.....as has been spread across every rocketry website ad nauseum...see below
As for the finder fee, I didn't think

(Dr Evil voice on) Right.
This is the 2nd TV show I've kind of helped on but I don't

They seem to think the rocketry community is so unintelligent we would offer up someone to feed into his dopey agenda for ratings? How stupid do we look?
I have a feeling we're about to find out.

Chuck
....and here's the full text so they can find that 'special' someone.
Greetings Special Person,
My name is Daniel Markell and I am the Casting Producer for the hit show Wife Swap on ABC! We are currently looking for amazing families with huge personalities that are passionate about building rockets and watching them soar! The only requirement is that the family is married with kids over the age of 6. This is a nationwide casting and any additional exposure you can bring to this project would be greatly appreciated! Also, not that money is an incentive but there is a $20,000 honorarium offered to the family that is selected and a $1,000 finders fee if you refer us the family that gets picked for the show. So if you or anyone else you know would be gung ho for the experience of a lifetime, please feel free to contact me on how to apply for the show today!
Best regards,
Daniel Markell Casting Producer Wife Swap 212 404 1431 snipped-for-privacy@rdfusa.com
We need someone to make a mess of their show......8 days worth of shooting down the toilet, now who could do that? Hmmmmmm.
WIFE SWAP sponsored by BATFE
http://www.sirius.com /

Do you know any rocket families that remind you of the Osborne's ?
And I didn't copy/paste the text.

Telescope Buyers FAQ

Matt Steele comes to mind.
If he'd contact me I'd be happy to pass on his info.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
What has Matt ever done to you to deserve this?
http://www.sirius.com /
Fred Shecter wrote:

Maybe someone is in desperate need of 30 gleaming pieces of silver. ;-)
Chuck

OK, never mind Matt. How about Bruce!
On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 03:26:04 -0700, "Starlord"

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

BUT.....think of the pain of coming out on the sticky end of the stick. Getting stuck with some nasty old battleaxe even worse than your woman. I shudder to think.
Chuck