Naramlive 7 Update is complete and fully online

All of day 7 Content is online.

7 pages of pictures. Some videos and Contest results.

13 meg of stuff after compression :-)

Enjoy.

I have not figured out a way to even convert the video yet.

joining so many small clips (118 of them) causes serious audio SYNC issues I have to fix before I try to recompress. (trying to recompress 118 individual clips would take to long)

Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor Jr

Thanks Chris, the updates are great!

- Alex