New 1000 engine website

I have been asked to post a quickie to tell you about the new Five Counties Club(organisers of the 1000 engine Astle park rally)website.It is at

It is in its early stages but will develop soon.

Kenny Williams The wild and woolseley scotsman

Reply to
k.williams

Form printed, completed & in an envelope ;o))

I think I shall take the L'Aster which I discover has a tiny anchor after the type designation. Marine engine or only fit to be used as such ? ;o))

Regards,

Kim Siddorn. Mechanical Engineers build weapons, Electronic engineers build radar, Civil Engineers build targets.

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

I have just moved house and living out of boxes at the moment but Astle park is just around the corner (sort of) so I will be attending

Reply to
The wild eye