Friday night.

Gentlemen,

Thought I let Roland and others know that tonight I am off to the Pictures with my Daughter to see Lord of the Rings part III so you can talk about me till your hearts content :-))

Martin P

-- When replying use snipped-for-privacy@btopenworld.com

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Ouch!

Hell hath no fury like a Perman scorned!

;-)

Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur Griffin & Jeni Stanton

I had more fun than that, I sold some watch bits on e-bay that I valued at perhaps £25 and got nearly eighty quid for them! This, of course, is part of my "toys" money....

My not-so-tame Saxons think RotK is on the excellent side of first class and are stuck with critting the two unresolved minor plot lines and a couple of SFX glitches. Considering the knowledge base, it must be quite good ;o))

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
J K Siddorn

For visual affects it is one of the best films I have ever seen, I have never read the books but found the story line had a real hold on me especially as I had to sit still for three and a quarter hours and considering there were kids and adults I have never heard such a quiet audience. Brilliant film :-))

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Gentlemen,

Forgot to tell you that there were loads of engines in this film, could not decide who made them though except that they were of the seige type :-))

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Rita and the boys are going tonight at Bedford, I've never got into the series or the books so not that fussed about it, same with Harry Potter...

Six years in the film & TV industry spoilt me for films as such, although I still enjoy the Star Wars set and we have quite a video library. One of the best films/cartoons I have seen recently was "Ice Age" and the best technically and for enjoyment was "Space Cowboys".

Peter

Peter A Forbes

I'm sad enough to watch the Star war series on a regular basis.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Read the book(s) Martin it's well worth it, and as for watching Star Wars and other sci-fi films you're not on your own. I would add at this point I do not own a anorak!

JohnR

Reply to
John Rogers

neither do I but sometimes feel I should own one :-))

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

What was that I saw you wearing at Enstone then :-) ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

A weather proof coat designed for retaining the heat and excluding moisture and increased air velocity with the ability to breath under the arm pits. Certainly not a zip retained quilted jacket with matching hood :-))

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Reply to