News goups

Gentlemen, Totally unrelated but since my crash last week I have had to resort to BTOPENWORLD for my newsgroup server, I was using a German server but my folder with all paperwork in has gone on holiday. BT is so slow and I know I am missing stuff so can somebody point me in a different direction.

Martin P

-- When replying use snipped-for-privacy@btopenworld.com

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Do you mean news.cis.dfn.de ?

Reply to
see_reply_to_address

Sorry for your computer troubles, Martin. In the immortal words of my Dad, these virus authors "should be tied to a bull's tale and s*at to death".

Reply to
Arthur Griffin

Thanks both that is the one. The ironic thing Arthur was that the original fault was the computer not a virus but later when I was re establishing my IT connection and my anti virus patches I picked up blaster and another virus so had to sort that out as well.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman