Big brother Bill is watching.

Try

It has some useful properties.

Reply to
see_reply_to_address

That's quite frightening in a way. I don't think I have anything to hide but I suppose one never knows to what use this information might be put. Whatever happened to the data protection act?

Reply to
Nick Highfield

Now we know where the spambots get their information?

Microsoft knowingly list our email addresses in a nice orderly list for them to pick up.

In message , Nick Highfield writes

Reply to
George Hendry

It makes you wonder how many useless lists of similar information are kept and collated, for what?

Maybe the ISPs use it to decide which NGs to carry, this is about the only useful application I can think of.

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur Griffin

In message , see_reply_to snipped-for-privacy@gmx.co.uk writes

I note that I was 'first seen' 09/05/2002 - shame they don't go back further, say to around 1995...

TTFN

Pete

Reply to
Peter Scales

I'm not even on there lol, i'm still fresh blood as far as this newsgroup is concerned :)

Regards Chris

Reply to
Chris Crocker - White