Re: We are being watched....

Michael Bulatovich wrote:

http://netscan.research.microsoft.com/ReportCard.asp?timespan=m&searchfor=alt.cad.autocad&searchdate=6%2F30%2F2003
That's kind of a neat site. Not sure how useful the info is, but interesting, anyway.
Apparently Microsoft has a sociologist on staff studying newsgroup posting. Why they would do this is beyond my wildest paranoid fantasy I'm sure, but I'd bet it has something to do with
a) making even more money, or b) wiping out the competition, so that you can.....(see a above)

http://netscan.research.microsoft.com/ReportCard.asp?timespan=m&searchfor=alt.cad.autocad&searchdate=6%2F30%2F2003
By the way, did you notice who the number one poster is?

http://netscan.research.microsoft.com/ReportCard.asp?timespan=m&searchfor=alt.cad.autocad&searchdate=6%2F30%2F2003
Michael Bulatovich wrote:

I didn't recognize the email, and I'm not curious enough to go look. ;)
Did you paranoid fantasy? Did I ever mention.......lol.
Just because he is PARANOID does not mean they are not out to get him!
On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 09:42:43 -0400, TomD

Watching newsgroups will tell you a lot about peoples interests. You have to know what your cutomers want.

http://netscan.research.microsoft.com/ReportCard.asp?timespan=m&searchfor=alt.cad.autocad&searchdate=6%2F30%2F2003