Re: We are being watched....

Apparently Microsoft has a sociologist on staff studying newsgroup posting. Why they would do this is beyond my wildest paranoid fantasy I'm sure, but I'd bet it has something to do with

a) making even more money, or b) wiping out the competition, so that you can.....(see a above)

Michael Bulatovich

By the way, did you notice who the number one poster is?

Michael Bulatovich

That's kind of a neat site. Not sure how useful the info is, but interesting, anyway.

Reply to
TomD

CW

I didn't recognize the email, and I'm not curious enough to go look. ;)

Did you paranoid fantasy? Did I ever mention.......lol.

Reply to
TomD

Just because he is PARANOID does not mean they are not out to get him!

Reply to
cadalot