Better have a Boo at this if you post/read this group...

Interesting.... Dave

Reply to
dgamblin

Holy crap! I am spending WAY too much time online if I am ranked 11th overall for this NG. Boo!

Reply to
Fubar of The HillPeople

I'm #15 and I hardly ever post...hmmm. I'm #2 over at soaring though. :-)

Don Hatten

Might be why the top two on that list butt heads here so often. --

Jim L.

Using - Virtual Access(OLR), ZAP 4.5, & WinXP Pro w/SP1

Reply to
Jim Lilly

Interesting to note, they're both in the UK too! Hmmm! I wonder!

Reply to
C.O.Jones

"Butt-heads?"

Reply to
Dirtnap

It's interesting that of the top 10 threads, only one appears to be related to RC aircraft.

Robert McCoy

What I find really interesting are the stats on the top 40 contributors. Especially the top few! Certainly explains some things to me.

C.O.Jones

Interesting stuff. It's unfortunate that the largest dozen threads have nothing to do with R/C.

The next question is: Why are there so many limeys on THIS group when they can go bugger with each other on their own at uk.rec.models.radio-control.air ? That might help to keep things a bit more on topic on both groups since UK citizens should know by now that we (Americans) don't give a rat's ass for what they think about our U.S. president.

Uh uh... this is off topic :-) I'm gone.

MJC

MJC

What does it explain ?????

David

Reply to
David AMA40795 / KC5UH

It is why I only check this group every few months any more. It became rec.offtopic.nonmodel.gov.oldmanbitching... It is WAY(!) out of hand. I tried to hang on for a while but there were periods of time when almost ALL posts had zero point zero to do with rec.models.rc.air. As an ex-navy now airline pilot I was looking for an escape from the daily discussion of security issues and the war on terror and this place was NOT the place to go.

Adjust opinion to taste. Flame away. I'll check back in a month or so.

Time for the second cup of joe.

Bill Vail

Reply to
The Vail Family