Re: wow, I am one of the top posters!

Sheesh, I didn't think that I posted that much. Scored the #17 spot.

J.A. Michel

found a thread on this from UTR, thought i would punch RMR in and see what > came up. > > has anyone looked at the numbers and realized our numbers are shrinking > here? > > and how did i get in the top 40? wow. > > -- > Tater > President of MARS Club >
> NAR #79654 L1 > AMA #747769 > EAA #703312 > remove spam spelled backwards to reply > > >
Reply to
J.A. Michel

Wimps... I can't believe I'm number 11.

I was shocked to see that I outdid Chris Taylor. Guess I'd better shut up for a while...

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

..........and furthermore, I thought the Mac v Pc was gonna be #1....... :-)

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

It was close, but what I find non-surprising is off-topic subjects are more widely popular than on-topic narrowcast rocket topics.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I was in the dust last year.

I admit I have been working near a computer almost constantly this year and as such ez access to rmr as well.

Thank god for killfiles :)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I had no idea I was #9...

Jerry, #1 by a LONG SHOT

Reply to
Stephen

Hey, I'm number 40! If I want to move up, I'll need to post a reply to every post Jerry, and Bob make.

Christopher Deem

In order to move up on the list of posters to RMR, I am replying to this post of Jerry's. " reply "

Reply to
Christopher Deem

Once again, Jerry posts, I reply. This is going to get old real quick.

Reply to
Christopher Deem

Think about how WE feel...

(oops, there I go, moving myself up on the list again...)

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

ROFWL,

Randy

Reply to
Randy

I made this thread rocketry related...

Reply to
Stephen

Either it melts or it cures.

There I posted to a glue thread.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

....and you top-posted to a thread about the top posters!

Reply to
Anonymous

Funny, I just brought up the list, and it has you as #2, ahead of me but behind Jerry. Yet your totals are less than mine.

Oh wait, never mind, it's a Microsoft web site. It's a feature, not a bug.

I also notice that most of the biggest threads are off topic. Some WAY off topic, including 8 of the top 10.

Bob Kaplow

Lawyer!

Bob Kaplow

Obnoxious lawyer!

Bob Kaplow

I pretty much dropped off the forum a few months ago. I got tired of the endless off-topic posts, and the way that Jerry tries to totally dominate every conversation.

I find that I'm much less agitated in the rest of my life now, too.

-- David

Reply to
David

Well, notice that it says "Results for the year of 2003, up to 6/30/2003" - looks to me like that means that the "Last Period" would be the calendar year

2002, and "This Period" is only the first 6 months of 2003. Which would put us right at about the same level. Too bad there isn't a statistic for on-topic content.

GC (__ (__ (_____ (______ TM (__ (__ (__ (__ (__ (__ (__ (__ (__ (__ (__ (__ (__ (__ (________ V1.64 (__ (__ (__ (__ (_____ (____ (__ (__ Freeware CP/CG Calculator (____ (______ (__ (c)1996 Gary A. Crowell Sr. snipped-for-privacy@cableone.net

Gary A. Crowell Sr.

hyper... as well? ; )

randy

Reply to