Ya Can't Tell The Players Without A Scorecard

Well kids, where do you rank?
<http://netscan.research.microsoft.com/Static/reportcard.asp?timespan=m&searchdate=6/30/2003&searchfor=rec.models.railroad
Jeff Sc. Number 11 With A Bullet, Ga.
I am surprised! I am number 10!
-- From the computer of Frank A. Rosenbaum

<http://netscan.research.microsoft.com/Static/reportcard.asp?timespan=m&sear chdate=6/30/2003&searchfor=rec.models.railroad>

#7 for the reporting period. I think Steve is right, there is some extra counting of crossposted responses.
Paul

--
Working the Rockie Road of the G&PX

Dan, I just scanned myself at this site and a list came up but the only news groups I belong to are rmr and alt.models.railroad.ho. How come other news groups are listed? Do some messages get cross posted to other groups if someone on the thread was crossposting? Bruce
"Dan O'Connor" <dan[at]ferrarishields.com> wrote in message

http://netscan.research.microsoft.com/Static/author/authorprofile.asp?search forrosenbaum%40earthlink.net&searchdate=6%2F30%2F2003
doing.
mean
snipped-for-privacy@not.charter.net wrote in message

Hey, Jeff: You've dropped to #25 in the latest poll! <http://netscan.research.microsoft.com/Static/reportcard.asp?timespan=m&searchdate=7/31/2003&searchfor=rec.models.railroad
On 7 Sep 2003 13:28:37 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@mathu.com (Mark Mathu) wrote:

Yeah...I've been building a railroad, instead of yapping about 'em...
Jeff Sc. Fading Fast, Ga.
Don't bother to reply via email...I've been JoeJobbed.
If you add something like 'nospam' to you browser identity, you wind up with no hits - keeps the spam down!
Jim Bernier
Dan O'Connor wrote:

http://netscan.research.microsoft.com/Static/author/authorprofile.asp?searchfor rosenbaum%40earthlink.net&searchdate=6%2F30%2F2003
On Tue, 05 Aug 2003 12:58:59 -0500, Jim Bernier
But if you have the "x-no-archive: yes" thing into your browser, it doesn't stop them from listing you. (It does at Google....)
Hello FBI? This is Commissar Rathburne, of the Citizens Committee against un-American activites. I want to report someone.... ;-)
Eric
E Litella posted

Eric wrote:

Everyone.???