Ya Can't Tell The Players Without A Scorecard

Well kids, where do you rank?

Jeff Sc. Number 11 With A Bullet, Ga.

Reply to
crosstie

I am surprised! I am number 10!

Reply to
Frank A. Rosenbaum

#7 for the reporting period. I think Steve is right, there is some extra counting of crossposted responses.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Newhouse

Dan, I just scanned myself at this site and a list came up but the only news groups I belong to are rmr and alt.models.railroad.ho. How come other news groups are listed? Do some messages get cross posted to other groups if someone on the thread was crossposting? Bruce

Bruce Favinger

If you add something like 'nospam' to you browser identity, you wind up with no hits - keeps the spam down!

Jim Bernier

Dan O'C> > I am surprised! I am number 10!

Jim Bernier

no hits - keeps the spam down!

But if you have the "x-no-archive: yes" thing into your browser, it doesn't stop them from listing you. (It does at Google....)

Reply to
Steve Hoskins

Hello FBI? This is Commissar Rathburne, of the Citizens Committee against un-American activites. I want to report someone.... ;-)

Eric

E Litella posted

Reply to
Eric

Everyone.???

Reply to
Gregory Procter

Hey, Jeff: You've dropped to #25 in the latest poll!

Reply to
Mark Mathu

Yeah...I've been building a railroad, instead of yapping about 'em...

Jeff Sc. Fading Fast, Ga.

Don't bother to reply via email...I've been JoeJobbed.

Reply to
Jeff Sc.