Re: Bachmann Heavy Mountain Front Coupler

<< It easily pulled 25 cars up a two percent grade without any need to increase the throttle. >>
I got 18 revenue and a caboose up our helixes which are nominal 2.5%, but each
has a hump that is probably close to 4. And it's not broken in yet. Gene ABV61-1043.001.HCB <A HREF="http://www.tckworld.com/opfoot ">http://www.tckworld.com/opfoot </A> Find "Skinny Dipping and Other Stories" On the web at www.publishamerica.com or www.military-brats.com and look for "Into Joy From Sadness" soon.