Re: BLI Paragon Platinum series

Steve, Found the same in "All American Trains" website the K-4 is mentioned but no suggestion of the Platinum name. ALso on the same site is BLI Alco RSD 15? in various guises.

Abdull

> Anybody heard anything about this? Mentioned on the Bachmann board, first > > loco to be a PRR K4 aimed at state of the art detail. Sounds interesting, > > would like to know more if its true. Now, where's my On30 Uintah Mallet??? > > :-) > Further to the above, I just checked Caboose Hobbies. They have it listed in > their Aug HO Loco list: > >
> but no reference to the Platinum moniker. > > Steve
Reply to
Charles emerson

I haven't heard of this one.

Gene ABV61-1043.001.HCB

"Skinny Dipping and Other Stories" On the web at
or
and look for "Into Joy From Sadness" soon.

Reply to
STEAM GENE