Modern Image Sale Bachmann Lima and Hornby

Hope no one minds me advertising the fact that I have a large variety of locomotives and rolling stock listed in ebay consisting of Lima Hornby and Bachmann rolling stock, most being modern and diesel era.

For more information please visit my web site page on ebay at:

Thanks for your time, Regards Emma ...

Reply to
Emma

Would it make any difference if we did?

Reply to
MartinS

Did you ever find out about the western? You never did reply

Rob

In message , Emma writes

Yes, I mind.

When are you going to join in with the general chat on this forum, instead of spamming it with adverts or trying to defend your indefensible position?

I consider that my time spent on this thread has been stolen by you. Don't patronize me by thanking me for it.

Reply to
John Sullivan

I'm pretty sure the FAQ of this group allows such adverts.....so you complain about it and your signature is.......an advert for your own site.... Greenhouse or what!

Reply to
.

Not a commercial site though, as far as I can see.

Slight but significant difference.

-- Brian "Let's be grateful for our Fridays and face our Mondays with good humour."

Reply to
Brian Watson

I suggest that this Emma with an interesting Army???? email address gets herself a website to advertise her wares and gets the hell of this newsgroup....

Alan

> > My next scenery project: model a coalmine's slag heap tip in 4mm scale.

Reply to
Alan Rathbone

No, I don't mind.

Reply to
David N

Says the man who felt the need to send a pointless post to this newsgroup proclaiming he was "Infamous" well reading that post and the followups "stole" approximately 2 minutes of my time and I've just wasted another 2 minutes typing this out so why don't you get off your high horse?

Reply to
John

And inferring that he is a legend..........'in his own mind'...... Would be better occupied working on his rather simplistic layout.

Cheers Robt P.

Reply to
robert.pollard2

In message , John writes

For anyone who may be interested I commend the following URL, which should be all in one line.

Unfortunately the last month for which statistics are available seems to be August 2003. However I do not see John listed amongst the authors there.

The following URL, which also should be all on one line, shows that he doesn't post very much at all:

snipped-for-privacy@duffsrus.co.uk&searchdate=8%2F31%2F2003

So I feel quite happy about ignoring the post I have quoted above.

Reply to
John Sullivan

Thats another two minutes "stolen", five if you include looking at the not very interesting links.

Shall we get back to modelling children?

Oh and yes I use an alias when it suits me!

Reply to
John

"John" <

I don't model children.

-- Cheers Roger T.

of the Great Eastern Railway

Reply to
Roger T.

I always find that the packets of scale figures contain too few children compared to adults! Mind you, for my era of modelling they should all be in the mills working from sun-up to sun-down and you can't really see them by gas light.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

Agest bastard! ;-)

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

Gregory Procter

In my opinion, that's where they should be even on a modern image layout! ;-)

-- Enzo

I wear the cheese. It does not wear me.

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

"John" wrote

Nah, send 'em back down the pits. Oh sorry I forgot, we don't have pits any more. :-(

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Bring back Mr.Scargill......;-)) Used to think he was a brass band conductor the way he used to throw his arms about......

Colin. Colin

Reply to
Colin

Let me guess, they've just had school holidays where you live?

Greg.P.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

Bradford?