May Bank Holiday at Pitstone Museum

Had a day out with Martin Perman at the Pitstone Museum new Tring on Monday. A nice little do, and an interesting museum with some nice exhibits including a lovely big Crossley Gas Engine. I've put a few pictures up at

Regards

Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden

Glad you enjoyed it Dan, after five visits BT have finally replaced the cable to the house so I can log on with my company laptop, my own computer still has problems which are going to cause me to wipe the hard drive a second time

Reply to
campingstoveman

Poor Martin has had more problems since that was posted, his steering rack on the company van sprang a leak and he is frantically trying to get his camper ready to use for the Stotfold Mill show on the weekend.

We can tow his trailer for him if it comes to the pinch, we'll be taking one of the Caterpillar diesels to the show for Martin to watch over for us.

Peter

Peter A Forbes