Message to everyone!!

I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Happy Christmas and a peaceful, fruitful and prosperous New Year. I would also like to thank everyone who have replied to my postings, and those who have amused me with their wit.Cheers to you all!!!! Charles.

Reply to
Charles Hamilton

May your coolant never freeze, your Significant Other be tolerant, Father Christmas bring you nice heavy things and the year ahead embrace you in prosperity and pleasant summer weather.

Couple of seasonal club crank ups in the Bristol area - the Wessex SEC crank up at The Old Down Inn at Chilcompton on 27th December and the Bristol &SG SEC crank up on 29th at Frog Farm, Coalpit Heath.

Anyone is welcome to drag an engine along to the former the only requirement being TPI insurance, but please note the Bristol club crank up is somewhat undercover & is restricted to club members due to lack of space.

Regards,

J. Kim Siddorn,

Reply to
Kim Siddorn