Merry Christmas to all at uk.rec.models.rail

A very Merry Christmas and a Prosperous & Peaceful New Year to all subscribers.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

And to you John :~)

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

AOL mode, echoed by, Merry Christmas to one and all and many thanks to everyone for their hints and tips over the last year ... especially if I didn't find the time to reply to you personally, it's all been very welcome.

Reply to
Chris Wilson

And to you John :~)

Yes, and thanks for all the news of forthcoming plans for new locos and rolling stock. It is much appreciated. Compliments of the Season.

Reply to
crazy_horse_12002

John Turner offered me a plate of cheese and whispered:

Thank you, John. And can I offer the sentiments right back atcha, and to everyone on the group. May your Christmas be as much fun as mine is turning out to be!

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

30 to 40 degrees C !
Reply to
44211

Thaks John. And a Happy New Year...

... and thanks for your trans-Pennine delivery service!!!! :-)

(see separate thread for my first DCC problem !)

Adrian

Reply to
The Bradshaws