Woodthorpe Club

Anyone in the Nottingham aera interested in joining a Model Railway Club.

We have layouts in "N" "00" and "0" guages and need a few new members to help complete them.

The layouts are all operational, so we are able to run trains as well a do any work on them

We meet on Tuesdays and Fridays at about 7pm till 10 pm at the

Sherwood Community Centre Mansfield Rd Sherwood Nottingham

Opposite Woodthorpe Park Telephone 07889031305 for any info or just turn up on the night.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Heath