Woodthorpe Club

Anyone in the Nottingham aera interested in joining a Model Railway Club.
We have layouts in "N" "00" and "0" guages and need a few new members to
help complete them.
The layouts are all operational, so we are able to run trains as well a do
any work on them
We meet on Tuesdays and Fridays at about 7pm till 10 pm at the
Sherwood Community Centre
Mansfield Rd
Sherwood
Nottingham
Opposite Woodthorpe Park
Telephone 07889031305 for any info or just turn up on the night.
Bob
Reply to
Bob Heath