Merry Christmas

Salvé Merry Christmas to all here and a succesful modelling year :) Beowulf

Reply to
Beowulf

Nadolig Llawen everyone from Mikey K in West Wales, who is looking forward to Santa bringing him a DCC starter kit!

:-)))

Mikey K Pembrokeshire WALES

Reply to
Mike Kerslake

I would like to thank you all for the invaluble help over the last year. Being a lone British Outline modeller in Atlanta, I have very few options for information and this list is can be a godsend. Merry Christmas to all of you, Rob PS I know my Golden Retreiver has got me a new Heljan Western under the tree... think that excuse will fly? :-)

Reply to
Rob

A peaceful Christmas to you all Steve

Reply to
stephen fackrell

My thanks to all who responded to my questions on the NG, with special = thanks to Nick G. for getting me into DCC.

May Father Christmas bring you all something nice for your model = railway.

Merry Christmas Everybody.

Reply to
Dave Potter