Merry Christmas

Salvé

A merry Christmas to one and all, and lots of family cheer . Beowulf

Reply to
Beowulf

In article , Beowulf writes

Seconded. But a thought from a steam era 'O' gauge modeller. As you all sound off about the *exact* profiles of various diesels, you seem to ignore what they are hauling. Yes, you have high quality Mark 1 coaches but anyone modelling after c1965 surely needs Mark 2 coaches as well and the offerings from the trade seem absolutely appalling to me. Perhaps you should direct some of your hot air to persuading the manufacturers to produce new models.

Anyway Happy Christmas everyone and hope you enjoy your pressies.

Reply to
John Bishop

I'll echo that, merry Christmas to one and all and thanks for the advice and companionship throughout the last year.

Reply to
Chris Wilson

"John Bishop" wrote

I believe one of the manufacturers already have these in the pipeline.

John.

Reply to
John Turner