Merry Christmas

Hopefully the open magazines, the subtle hints, and not so subtle hints pay off today. Even if it doesn't, enjoy the day with family.

Merry Christmas

Wes

Reply to
Wes

Merry Christmas everybody!

-- Peter Fairbrother

Reply to
Peter Fairbrother

And from me too.

I have not opened any presents yet but a sort through the miscellaneous boxes of junk that I bought with the lathe havs made me very happy.

0-1-2-3 inch depth mike Two scribing blocks Eclipse and Moore and Wright Surface plate Starret Protractor and centre finder for combination square Two DTi's, one clock, one small mag base Numerous MT adaptors Numerous Wimet Carbide slot drills (threaded) 3 sine bars Not got to the end yet Oh and a lovely brass and boxwood Vernier caliper (Philip Harris 1913) And the lathe does not look in that bad condition, nothing major so far!

Who needs wrapped presents ;-)

Reply to
Richard Edwards

Indeed!...and 'may your cup runneth over'....a Merry Christmas to all. --

Chris Edwards

And another Merry Christmas from me to all.

And for a nice change the weather is warm enough to go out in the workshop. However, though the mind is willing, the flesh is too recumbently replete to reply.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

Merry Christmas from a hot South Africa !

Reply to
TMN

And from a merely chilly NorthCentral British Columbia, best wishes to all.

Mike in beautiful BC

Reply to
Michael Gray

A bit late but: AOL!

Nick

Reply to
Nick Mueller

Do you have a winter in South Africa?

Merry Christmas,

Wes

Reply to
Wes

Merry Christmas from Australia

Reply to
Kevin(Bluey)

Where I live in Port Elizabeth its pretty mild - 25C (77F) avg. max in summer and 20C(68F) winter. Inland it does get a lot hotter.

My wifes dream is to have a white Christmas !! - will have to go elsewhere to fulfill that dream !

Reply to
TMN