Merry Christmas RCMers

I hope all will be enjoying the holiday with frieds and loved ones.
Merry Christmas!
Wes

On 12/24/2011 11:53 PM, Wes wrote:

You too, Wes!
Wes wrote:

I wish you a Blessed Christmas to you and yours, my friend.

On Sat, 24 Dec 2011 23:53:33 -0500, Wes

And to you and yours, Wes. Merry Christmas, and good health.
--
Ed Huntress

Merry Christmas to all.
What has Santa brought you?

On Sun, 25 Dec 2011 21:05:27 +0800, "Dennis"

I'm spending it alone, with baked, Wes.
I baked a sugar-free devil's food cake for myself for Christmas.
-- Truth loves to go naked. --Dr. Thomas Fuller, Gnomologia, 1732
On 12/24/2011 23:53, Wes wrote:

I had fried crullers this morning, and stir fried chicken last evening. With loved ones. (not fried <G>)
--
Steve Walker
snipped-for-privacy@frontierbrain.com (remove brain when replying)

Christopher A. Young