Merry Christmas RMSers

I'm fixin' to hit the RED ZONE of the BUSY meter so thought I'd extend Holiday wishes now. See ya' on the other side of the wrapping paper massacre.

WM

Reply to
WmB

Merry Christmas, and let's hope we all good some styrene or resin under the tree!

Reply to
eyeball

wrapping paper, hmm, the first cream single b/w cat's squirrel.

Reply to
someone

hi.

Yes, Merry Christmas everyone.

Especially to ALL our men and women in the Armed Forces, the wounded and fallen and their families.

And particularly those 11 Bravos who are at the sharp end as we speak now !!!

Thanx :)

Reply to
AM

Merry Christmas everyone! Special wishes to those who are far away from home for the holiday season.

We've got some snow on the ground here so it really looks like Christmas.

Each year at this time we have a company shutdown for the holiday season - gets most of the holiday time at the end of the year. Each year I plan to complete a kit - then get overcome by events. Any others have building plans for the holiday?

Val Kraut

Reply to
Val Kraut

Busily fiddling away with an AFV Club Pak 43 8.8cm AT gun. Everything is done and painted except for the trails, which I'm working on now. If lucky should have them done by the New Year. (9 pieces to the wheels alone)Oh.... and the 7 piece gun sight...

Weathering probably will take a little longer as I think about how much and how I'll do it.

What a nice kit.

No matter what, I'll post pic's in a few days.

Reply to
AM

Merry Christmas, everyone! Styrene, resin, and etch for all!

...I'm hoping I can hit the red-tube zone sometime during the next week.

Reply to
Rufus

i was going to work on a resto but i don't have the right paints. so maybe after the 30th when i go to my drs.

Reply to
someone

Dude, ya gotta get away from that stuff.

It will rot your brain. (no brain no pain, I know but still... lol)

Been almost 20 years since I used it.......

Tenax and Pro Weld are the way to go, and ya can strip furniture with it when ya get bored.

Reply to
AM

I'll add my seasonal greetings to all the rmsers wherever you are.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Ferd Berfel

Geez, Ferd is a hard guy to exorcise from my computer!

Reply to
Mad Modeller