Thanks to RMSers!

Ya know, it's nice to see GOOD things happen in the world for a change. It's a fairly rare thing in the 'real world' to see people offering free information, free parts, free instructions and help. I have been the happy receiver of now TEN sets of free parts. The most recent (and number ten) was the 1/72 scale Seaking AEW radar unit for the R-G kit. FROM THE UK!

And don't go thinking that I don't think that it's better to give than receive ei- ther. I've given away numerous sets of decals and parts to people. Anyone who's interested in 1/72 scale a/c weapons just send me a line, there's tons that I don't use. I've given away pilot figures, decals, weapons, ejection seats, and landing gear.

It's just so great to see people all over the world working together to have fun for a change! I can't even get the guys in the local club to stop slamming each other for five minutes to take a vote on what day to have the next MEETING! (A big part of why I'm not a regularly attending member!) Anyway, have fun modeling folks, that's what it's all about anyway isn't it? Modelling and having fun!

Reply to
Drew Hill

fun for a change! I can't even get the guys in the local club to stop slamming each other for five minutes to take a vote on what day to have the next MEETING! (A big part of why I'm not a regularly attending member!) Anyway, have fun modeling folks, that's what it's all about anyway isn't it? Modelling and having fun!>>

You're welcome! Yea, at least that's what it's supposed to be about, fun. We do have a couple yahoos that visit this board that like nothing better than to rattle the beehive, but we do a fair job at keeping them in check. As far as your club, you should come join ours--we just slam the people who DON'T show up! ; )~

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return. --Leonardo Da Vinci

Reply to
Disco -- FlyNavy

Yeah, that's how it works; you better come or we'll talk about ya!

Sadly, I haven't been to my local club for over a year since they moved into a claustrophobic meeting place... Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper

Sounds like the family reunions on my mother's side of the family...

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak