Merry Christmas to all the gang at rms!

From me,
Bill Banaszak

and to you and yours, bill. thanks for all the nice stuff.
snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net (e) wrote:

Merry Christmas, ladies and gentlemen. May you share with friends and family and give as good as you get.
Mark Schynert

And from our house to all of yours, Merry Christmas, and all the best in the New Year!
John & Chris Braungart

Merry Christmas to Your and Yours Bill and every one else on R.M.S.!!! Mike IPMS

Merry Christmas to all! :-)
--
John Magne Stubsveen

"Beat it, you alien fruitcake freako mutant weirdo scum!"
was that the bundies? sounds like the wisdom of al.
On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 05:23:56 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net (e) wrote:

Uh ... Your're referring to my current signature-line?
"Beat it, you alien fruitcake freako mutant weirdo scum!"
If so, it's a quote from an old Interactive Fiction game by Infocom called Leather Goddesses of Phobos. Inspired by the grand old practice of Empire magazine -- which had an unattributed quote from one movie or another on the spine of each edition -- every now and then I add a new quote from a movie, a book, or, as in this case, a game, to my signature line.
I ... see how this one could be misunderstood and taken personally if the reader isn't aware that whatever comes after the "-- " characters is just a signature and as such isn't really a part of the message one has posted or e-mailed.
--
John Magne Stubsveen

"Beat it, you alien fruitcake freako mutant weirdo scum!"

yes, the sig line. al plays punt the fruitcake and makes a comment similar. it's about marcy, of course.
On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 07:14:28 +0100, John Magne Stubsveen
[stuff snipped]

[rest snipped]
Hey, I remember that game, circa 1986. It came with "scratch and sniff" strips in the instructional booklet.
John Hairell ( snipped-for-privacy@erols.com)

Yup, and a Lane Mastodon comic book in superscientific 3-D. :-)
--
John Magne Stubsveen

"Beat it, you alien fruitcake freako mutant weirdo scum!"
And from me...
TF

Merry Christmas to all, and a Happy New Year, too!
Merry Christmas to all and Happy Channukah to our Jewish friends. Fifth night tonight.
Tom

Make that a general Best Wishes for whatever seasonal festival you celebrate around now. Just in case the Wiccans are lurking, although we're a couple of days late for the solstice...

Regards,
--
Moramarth

"Bill Banaszak" a pens trs fort :

Hi Bill,
Merry Christmas to you and all the people you love. Merry Christmas also to each member of RMS, and all my best wishes for the new year. Peace all around the word...
--
Chris

Happy Holidays to all from the OBX!!!!
Bill
Merry Christmas to you Bill and to each and everyone of you.
Thanks and Merry Christmas to all from Hilary and I.
"The world would be a much simpler place if every one could pick and choose their obligations, but we can't and we shouldn't." Major Charles W. Whittlesey

Thanks and Merry Christmas to you, Bill. Kim M