Merry Christmas to all the gang at rms!

In article , Maiesm72 writes

Make that a general Best Wishes for whatever seasonal festival you celebrate around now. Just in case the Wiccans are lurking, although we're a couple of days late for the solstice...

Regards,

Reply to
Moramarth

Thanks and Merry Christmas to you, Bill. Kim M

Reply to
Royabulgaf

And back to you...and all.

Reply to
Rufus

Bah, Humbug...

A Classical Dickensian reference for all... ;)

RobG (the Aussie one)

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

to you and yours, rufus.

And a goodly abundance of the same to yourself and those you hold dear, e.

Reply to
Rufus

"If I could work my will...every idiot who goes about with 'Merry Christmas' on his lips, should be boiled with his own pudding and buried with a stake of holly through his heart. He should!" - Ebenezer Scrooge (A Christmas Carol)

Hope everyone has a prosperous Holiday Season!

Reply to
Edwin Ross Quantrall