Merry Christmas to all

Just back from a one week vacation...
What did you get for Christmas that is related to this NG?
Ignoramus20496
Hope you had a good time.
Don't know, sitting down with the KBC catalog now. ;)
Wes
20 litres/5 US Gal of way oil :-)
Mark Rand RTFM
Reply to
Mark Rand
That must have been hard to wrap.
Happy New Year, Mark.
Reply to
Ed Huntress
Even lumps of coal come in hand for a forge!
RogerN
Reply to
RogerN
And -- it you are making and using live steam model railroad engines.
Enjoy, DoN.
Reply to
DoN. Nichols
You just have to use string, because the sticky tape doesn't work :-)
Mark Rand (Wondering if SWMBO will notice if I sneak in a nice 3'x4' surface table) RTFM
Reply to
Mark Rand