Merry Christmas to all

I haven't been around the NG much this year, due to being 'FLAT OUT' working from dawn to dusk. Anyway, I wish you all a safe and happy Christmas and New Year, and may 'The Grand Locksmith Of The Universe' bring prosperity, health and good fortune to you all.

Reply to
Steve Paris

Ahhh Christmas in OZ. Long warm days and plenty of nice cool home brew.

After finishing a roofing project on one of my rentals in this cold and damp time of year I feel like a trip to the southern hemisphere to recharge my batteries.

Merry Christmas.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf

I actually had some work the last couple days. tomorrow to take the checks to the bank, and then pay some bills.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon