Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Just wanted to wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Even the Lefties!

Reply to
Gerry

And to you and yours, Gerry. Make sure of your target before shooting any deer tonight, ya' hear? d8-)

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

You know, that brings up memories from when I was a child. My Uncle was a duck hunter down around New Orleans. He and my Aunt came to visit one Christmas Eve and stated that he had shot Santa while he was hunting earlier that day. I was perhaps 6 at the time. I went to bed with tears in my eyes thinking that Santa would not come. I later realized it was all just a joke and my Uncle thought it was hilarious that I had believed him. From that point on, I never believed a word he said.

Reply to
Gerry

Jeez, what a rotten joke to pull on a kid! Don't worry, Santa is no fool. He wears a bullet-proof vest these days.

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Merry Christmas and what you want for yourself.

Best Wishes for the hacks to vaporize and real metal comes back.

Mart> Just wanted to wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

Has to delivering in some neighborhoods

Wes

Reply to
Wes

Dunno 'bout dat: At the speed he has to move to get it all done in 24 hours, he'd be a tough target just to hit!

Reply to
John Husvar