Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Just wanted to wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Even the Lefties!

And to you and yours, Gerry. Make sure of your target before shooting any deer tonight, ya' hear? d8-)
-- Ed Huntress

You know, that brings up memories from when I was a child. My Uncle was a duck hunter down around New Orleans. He and my Aunt came to visit one Christmas Eve and stated that he had shot Santa while he was hunting earlier that day. I was perhaps 6 at the time. I went to bed with tears in my eyes thinking that Santa would not come. I later realized it was all just a joke and my Uncle thought it was hilarious that I had believed him. From that point on, I never believed a word he said.

Jeez, what a rotten joke to pull on a kid! Don't worry, Santa is no fool. He wears a bullet-proof vest these days.
-- Ed Huntress

Has to delivering in some neighborhoods
Wes

Dunno 'bout dat: At the speed he has to move to get it all done in 24 hours, he'd be a tough target just to hit!
Merry Christmas and what you want for yourself.
Best Wishes for the hacks to vaporize and real metal comes back.
Martin Martin H. Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net TSRA, Life; NRA LOH & Patron Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot's Medal. NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Founder IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member. http://lufkinced.com /