Happy holidays

Hey guys,
I just wanted to wish you all a wonderful holiday and thank you for the
continued help, advice and friendship this group has offered me. I have
learned a lot from many of you and inspired me to enjoy machining more than
I figured possible and found ways to save money and enjoy my projects more
by making parts of many of them by hand.
All the best,
Rob Fraser Jr.
Fraser Competition Engines
Chicago, IL.
Reply to
Rob Fraser
Happy Holidays back at ya Rob, and to everyone else here also.
Paul
Reply to
Paul