Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from North Pole, Alaska

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all from North Pole, Alaska. We live only 1 mile from Santa Claus House. Our cards are at:
http://www.alaskavirtualtour.com/newyear/christmas_card.html
and
http://www.alaskavirtualtour.com/newyear/new_year.html
The Yanni and Bing Crosby White Christmas music is exceptional at the christmas card. The old scottish auld lang syne isn't too bad either at the new years card.